Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What do I do?

This week I have gotten the urge to do a few things. I am thinking of using these curtains for my girls “playroom”. Of course they are teenagers now but we still call it a playroom. What we have hanging in there now is pastel chenille curtains that my mother-in-law made for us about 5 years ago. My hope is that as this room evolves they will want to spend more time hanging out up there with friends. You know unless they are boyfriends. We don’t allow that kind of friend up there!

I guess with these we would do some big thick gold picture frames on the walls. My girls LOVE pictures of themselves. Me personally…I would rather eat nails than to have to look at pictures of myself. Thankfully this is not a trait I have passed onto my girls.

Perhaps next week I will share the finished project here on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I really like those curtains! Can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice curtains! Please share the finished product!

    I love room makeovers.

    ReplyDelete