Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've Come To Realize

Enjoy this little meme. I don’t do them very often, thought you might like learning a few things about me. Let me know if you use it too so I can learn about you too!

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...is one of the first places I gain and lose weight. Right now, it is wayyy to large

2. I've come to realize that my job...is different than most people think. Motherhood is so difficult, and not nearly as rewarding as some might say. Some days it just plain sucks.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...multitasking is bad.
4. I've come to realize that I need...to stand up for myself.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...well,  not weight.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people are mean.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I am not  in control.
8. I've come to realize that money...is necessary.
9. I've come to realize that certain people…are incapable of change. And I am okay with that. Be yourself, the people who love you will appreciate you. And do you really care about the others.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always...put other peoples needs ahead of my own.
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...are (1) crazy as a loon. And (2) gone too soon.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...didn’t try hard enough.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is not always necessary.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...getting out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off makes the morning go smoother.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I had an enjoyable day.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...rated R movies aren’t what they used to be.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...gave up a lot to help me out.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I waste SO much time.
19. I've come to realize that today…was busier than I like to be. But it was good for me.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...I am a good kind of tired.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...is a brand new day and a brand new start.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...work harder on my social anxiety.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this…likes doing things like this and reading other responses just like me.
24. I've come to realize that life...is a gift. Unwrap it slowly or you will forget to see all of the value.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...is time to spend with friends and relax.
26. I've come to realize that marriage...is hard. See #9. That realization has enhanced my marriage.
27. I've come to realize that my friends...are important to me
28. I've come to realize that this year…is not a closed book yet. Plenty more good things to come.
29. I've come to realize that my ex-friends...are ex-friends for a reason.
30. I've come to realize that maybe…I am stronger than I think.
31. I've come to realize that I love...my family and friends way more than I ever thought.
32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...people are all different.
33. I've come to realize my past...does not define my future.
34. I've come to realize that parties...are fine if I don’t have to take my checkbook.
35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of life. I need get over myself.
36. I've come to realize that my life...can be whatever I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment