A bullet point list of what I am thankful for:
- A husband who works hard to make sure us girls have the things we need and want
- 2 happy healthy daughters that strive to be the best person they can
- A loving and thoughtful extended family that take the time to make sure they know how much they care for us
- My constant companion Ollie. He is a chocolate lab and will do anything I ask.
- All my bloggy peeps (thanks for being there for me)
And on the shallow side:
- snuggly PJ pants
- freshly washed sheets
- high speed internet
- seat heater in my car
- my iphone
- my cleaning lady
- jets in my bathtub
- cable TV and DVR
These lists could go on forever! But I will keep it short so we can all get away to spend time with our families.