Saturday, November 7, 2009

A thing of beauty

This daughter of mine.

I made her.

Well, obviously I had some help.

She is one amazing girl.

Let me tell you some things about her-

  • She makes her bed daily (because she wants to) Clutter makes her nuts.
  • Her grades are outstanding.
  • She almost always does as she should.
  • Last week she ran an 8 minute mile (she wanted to prove to herself she could)

She is a parents dream. And without her, my life would be incomplete. I often say she is a great kid and it is amazing her daddy and I haven’t messed her up!

*She is a teenager. And MOODY. Sometimes that is really hurtful.

Things have gotten easier and more difficult in a whole other way over the last 15 years.

Lucky me that she is my firstborn, what a way to break me in!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you wish our daughters could see themselves through our eyes, and more so, through our heart? SURELY they would understand and it would make things easier.

    She is a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl you helped make there! She looks like a good girl...even if she can get a little moody from time to time lol.

    ReplyDelete