Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Randomness

In Arkansas it is still modern gun deer season. My hubby is in the woods. Daughter number one went to a high school basketball game last night and New Moon today. Daughter number two stayed with a friend last night and today is at a college football game. That leaves me and the puppy here alone!

Last night I had a relaxing evening until I heard voices outside. Why do I let that freak me out? Turns out it was just a group of teenage boys from down the street skateboarding in our driveway. The boys are used to a gaggle of girls being here on the weekends.

I am still here alone this afternoon. Ran out to Wal-Mart. Have been doing laundry. What I should really be doing is cleaning my nasty garage while the weather outside is still mild. For some reason I just can’t get into that.

Hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment