Thursday, April 30, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday: Kitchen Edition

Today I thought I would share my kitchen. Everyone knows Kelly over at Kelly's Korner click here to visit her site and check out kitchens from all over blogland. Being involved with EM:ME the kitchen is a very big part of that so here it is......
and in my continuing effort to Keep it Real.
This is my kitchen after the tile began falling off last fall.
Don't worry, a little liquid nails and it was just like new. :)
These pics were taken in the fall.
Not specifically for this but I do love my small kitchen.
This is the overview of what it looks like.
The pic below was taken standing in the exact same spot.
Below is the table we eat our dinners as a family
as often as the schedule allows. Which is not often enough.

My pretty green metal canisters....I love them!
Usually I have an arrangement of seasonal flowers in the tea canister
I just went and snapped this one so I could share the top of my cabinets....it is my favorite part of the entire kitchen

I can't wait to go see all the different kitchens!!!
(I did so want to clean up the clutter in the left corner,
then decided, I have kids....let it be:) )





16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE white cabinets! My dream kitchen is white cabinets and black counter tops! Thanks for opening up your home :)
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry did you say clutter on the counter?! Yeah, not seeing it...come to my house, I'll show you clutter, baby!!

    I love your kitchen...it's so cozy and warm!

    Come and visit me, I have an award for you :)

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is so cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat kitchen and dining room! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the wreath above the cooktop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice kitchen and family room. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors of your kitchen! Thanks for letting us look :o)

    www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I like the green cannisters, too.

    Thanks for praying for my friend, unfortunately, it didn't have a happy ending so please continue to pray for her family. She actually grew up in Searcy, I noticed you lived in AR so it may be on the news there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love kitchens! I love my kitchen when it is all clean and uncluttered! It is my favorite room of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a really cute kitchen you have!

    Hugs from Eventually Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute canisters.....i'm a big canister fan as you can see from my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete