Sunday, June 21, 2009

What would this world be like without Daddies?

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite Daddy's in the world! It may not be politically correct to mention my own Daddy first, you know since I knew him first! He has been the #1 parent in my life! I blogged about that some time ago...if you are interested in learning more about why I am the way that I am, read here. It touches on how great my dad is!

The next daddy that I must talk about is my wonderful husband Shane click on his name if you want to read the thankful post I wrote about him on Thanksgiving last year. I cannot share with all of you just how great he is! No really, I can't! (: Just trust me he is great! And some (notice I didn't say all) is more than I deserve!

And a shout out to all of you...love your dads, love your husbands. And even when its hard love the father of your children, just remember it is for your children and we all want whats best for the kids!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky you are to have two such great men in your lives!

    ReplyDelete