Friday, June 19, 2009

The way I are....

I am about to share something with you blogger peeps.

I am judgmental!

Why, you ask? Oh, you didn't? Let me tell you anyway....

Really, I have no idea why! I have been trying very hard for the last couple of years to not just make judgements about things I don't know about, or people whether I know them or not. Just thought I would let you know that about myself. I am also very sarcastic. People say that sarcasm is a shield or a defense mechanism, or a crutch. Could be! Could be that I am just a smarta**.

p.s. If you were sitting near the man on the flight from Dallas to Little Rock Friday afternoon that lost his vodka from the night before lunch sorry about that! That man may or may not be my husband.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sarcastic and exaggerate like the best of em...and I'm a smartass too...imagine that!

    Too funny about your hubby..I lost my beer...er...I mean my dinner on Friday night for the first time in a really really long time...

    ReplyDelete