Monday, October 12, 2009

I saw, I clicked, I kept!

Miracle of miracles.
I do my shopping clothing online.
I am 5'0".
And not a size 2.
Or any size in the single digits.
Going into a store,
finding clothes that are petite and not polyester is rare.
Over the last couple of years I have done (in my opinion) a good job of knowing what is flattering on my body.
Today was a good day. Not only did I try on 7 pieces that I had received in the mail this week.
I liked them ALL.
Lemmejustellya-this is rare for me.
Almost never happens.
Sometimes I will buy 7 pieces and return them all.
I even bought a pair of adorable little flats that I really like and will keep.
That equals a couple of entire outfits.
After all it is fall, must have cute clothing options!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for liking everything you bought!!! I don't shop online...and don't think I'd be any good at it if I tried.

    ReplyDelete