Friday, July 10, 2009

I wanna....

Live!!
I do not enjoy life nearly enough!
  • I want to ice skate.
  • I want to ride go carts.
  • I want to go to the public pool....and not be self conscious!!!
  • I want to enjoy a day on the lake.
  • I want to walk around the amusement park without being winded.
  • I want to learn to play golf.
  • I want to roller skate.
  • I want to bicycle.
  • I want to not be worn out after an hour in the mall!
  • I want to feel like peeling wallpaper and painting.
It seems like a successful day for me is keeping laundry kept up and meals fixed. And I do mean fixed, I have not cooked in ages!
Ugh! I know its up to me....no one else is gonna light a fire under me!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let it all go...you are only human! I too find myself 'just' holding it all together most days...there's so many extras that need to be done...but eventually I'll get to them..you will too!

    ReplyDelete