Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shingles

Y’all my baby girl has shingles.

View Image

No silly-not that kind!

Baby girl has it on her arm and she isn’t complaining much. She tends to have eczema during the winter months but I knew when the tell-tell blisters appeared this wasn’t any eczema I have ever seen. This was one of those days where my mommy instincts paid off. Taking her to the doctor, because the earlier the treatment the better off you are.

How random is that?

I had shingles a couple of years ago and have NEVER been in so much pain.
Seriously, miserable. Probably because it was at my waistline and anything touching it was excruciating.

For the next few days  I guess this is where I will be…right on the front lines!

War and Peace show 2009 by oriananash.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Shingles are not fun...fortunately I've never had them but I have known ppl that did. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor SJ. I think secretly she will enjoy you taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete