Saturday, January 16, 2010

{ICK}

As in yuck!

This morning I am scheduled to work a session in the concession stand. Sounds fun, right? I am good with that. Really…I don’t mind. These are my people. Most of my friends these days are the mothers of my kids friends and events like these are when we spend time together.

Sounds lame now that I am typing it, unfortunately it is true.

The ick comes into play because I have a nasty runny eye. Not sure what is going on with it. It hurts like the dickens.
If you pop over to the concession stand, hopefully you will see my hubby.

If not, you will recognize me. I will be the one with the runny eye!

 

1 comment:

  1. Aw that's no fun! It's a virus going around (or so I hear) a coworker and her hubby and kids all had it last week.

    ReplyDelete