Be sure and stop by Kenlie's blog, All The Weigh, for more
Friend Makin Monday and make some new friends.
1) What is the title of the last book you read?
Summer Sisters by: Judy Blume
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Help. And I loved it! Such a fun way to tell a moving story.
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today.
My husband. He came back home to shower after the gym. YAY him!
4) Which store did you most recently shop in?
Wal-Mart. My dad needed a tire replaced so I spent 2 hours with him waiting for his car to be ready. Of course had they told us it would take that long we would have killed time elsewhere.
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone?
My Daddy. Yesterday afternoon.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed?
Gulf Shores, Alabama. A last minute beach trip with friends before school started.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex?
This morning. My husband before he left for work.
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
My oldest daughter is writing her first speech for speech class. The “legend” she is telling about her daddy cracks me up every time.
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone?
hmmm….don’t think I have downloaded any for a while.
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone?
Saturday evening I took out 3 teen girls to practice some golf and get ready to go out for golf team. I enjoyed it quite a bit and did lots of laughing with them!